Top Five Wednesday is a weekly meme created by GingerReadsLainey and hosted Sam from Thoughts On Tomes over on Goodreads. This week’s topic is top 5 current favorites that aren’t books!
- To be honest, between my book reading and homework, I have managed to binge watch the entire first season’s episodes of A Series of Unfortunate Events on Netflix in 3 days, of which I’m quite proud of myself. It has become my favourite Netflix show to binge watch! I can’t wait until more episodes are added! I love A Series of Unfortunate Events because it brings back so many childhood memories, of when I would go to the library each week after finishing one of the books in the series, to take out the next one! It was one of my favourite childhood book series, and I love the Netflix adaptation! (Okay so I guess this one is slightly book-related).
2. Another non-bookish thing that I’ve kind of been obsessing over is Ed Sheeran’s new song Shape of You. I’ve never been a die-hard Ed Sheeran fan, but I have to say, I am really liking this song lately.
3. This is more of an extra-curricular activity but I have been preparing for a Model United Nations Conference that is happening soon so I’m pretty excited for that! Model UN is definitely my favourite extra-curricular activity! (For those of you who are interested I am on the Economic/Social Committee, which is proving to be quite interesting for the topics that will be debated and discussed especially with the new Trump Presidency!).
4. I have recently discovered a new tea that I have become obsessed with! It is the Feeling Calm tea by PC! I find that it is really good to have as part of your night routine before you go to bed, it helps you unwind from a stressful, busy day!
5. Finally, my last favourite non-bookish thing right now, is food related. I have been eating Cheddar Sun Chips. They have become my favourite snack food for when I am desperately trying to make deadlines for my growing amount of term papers that are due!